16 January 2019
Circular # 7 Withdrawal And Suspension Of Jusprin 81Mg Tablet
To all health facilities / all health care practitioners in Dubai's private health sector:
With reference to the above subject, Dubai health authority is alerting all healthfacilities on the recent circular issued by MOHAP of the UAE have withdrawn andsuspended the registration of the above product. The results showed that theproduct is not identical and due to non-compliance with the rules of the Gulf CooperationCouncilForpharmaceuticalsز
The productis not register it in the Drug Control in the MOHAP Accordingly,it was decided that:
1. Suspendproduct registration above.
2. The suppliershall withdraw the above mentioned product from the government and privatesectors.
3. All healthcare practitioners should not use the above product that they have found.
4. All pharmacies must stop dispensing the abovementioned product and return it to the supplier.
· To report Adverse Drug Reaction ( ADR ) Event, kindlygo through the ( ADR ) electronic link reporting available at the website : firstname.lastname@example.org
· Drug Control Section through the following email address: DrugControl@dha.gov.ae
for full access to circular # 7, please refer to the following link.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation