Add Facility to Group
This service allows healthcare facilities with active / inactive licenses to create a Facility group and add a facility to a Group, provided they have the same ownership.
Benefits of grouping facilities is being able to assign one medical director for all and allowing healthcare professionals to practice in the group facilities without the need to obtain a part time license (This includes access to issue sick leaves).
Average Processing Time
3 working days
Who Can Apply
- Delegated Healthcare Facility Representatives
- Related service shall be available in the group facility account where the professional will be rotating
- Adequate medical staff as per requirements set for each service shall be available in the group facility branches; to guarantee that patient care will not be negatively impacted by professional’s rotation
- Rotating professionals shall be covered within the Malpractice Insurance of the group facility
- Evidence of Shared Ownership for facilities inside the group
- Fill and submit online application
- DHA review
- In case of approval, Facilities are added to the same group
Post adding the facility to the group, follow the below steps to grant rotation approval under the group’s facilities to professionals:
- Existing professionals: Access the facility dashboard, open Healthcare Professionals widget and select the professional to be granted an approval for any of the group’s facilities.
- New professionals: In the “Activate Professional License” service, the applicant may choose the group facilities which will the professional be rotating at.
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.