Cancel Professional License
This service allows Healthcare Facilities to cancel their Healthcare Professional's licenses.
Average Processing Time
*1 Working day for scenarios that do not fulfil the service criteria
Who Can Apply
- Delegated Healthcare Facility Representatives
- In case the professional to be cancelled is the medical director of the facility, a new medical director must be assigned prior to completing this service.
- In case the professional to be cancelled has an active appeal, the appeal must be cancelled first and fines must be paid prior to completing this service.
- In case the professional to be cancelled is under investigation, the investigation outcome must be issued prior to completing this service.
- In case the professional to be cancelled has any unpaid outstanding fines, the fines must be paid prior to completing this service.
- Submit online application
- Pay professional related outstanding fines (if applicable)
- If approved, the professional's license is cancelled
- View the service detailed User Guide
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- Selected professional must not have an active appeal
- Selected professional must not be the Medical Director
- Selected professional must not be under investigation
- Professional must not have unpaid outstanding fines