Add/Upgrade Professional License
This service allows Healthcare Facilities to update the licenses of their Healthcare Professionals who upgraded their titles or added new positions on their registrations. Any updates made to the Healthcare professionals' registration can be applied to their license.
Average Processing Time
*1 Working day if there are changes in the professional's personal records
Who Can Apply
- Delegated Healthcare Facility Representatives
- Valid medical malpractice insurance covering the professional with the updated/added position.
- Pay outstanding fines (if applicable).
- Valid passport copy (if not previously updated on the system)
- Valid emirates ID (if not previously updated on the system)
- Submit online application (To upgrade a Trainee license, the license must be cancelled first then re-activated once the professional completes the registration upgrade process)
- Pay required fees
- Professional license is updated and eLicense is generated
- View the service detailed User Guide
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- Selected professional must have an active license
- Selected professional must not be a trainee (trainee license must be cancelled first then the updated position can be activated )
- Professional must not have unpaid outstanding fines