Update CPD Points
This service allows Healthcare Professionals to view, manage and update CPD points required to maintain their Full-time license (The CPD target is based on the Full-time license category: Physicians & Dentists 40, Nurses 20, Allied Healthcare & TCAM 10). If the professional overachieves the set target, a maximum of 10 CPD points may be carried forward to the next year. However, if they underachieve, then the CPD points must be made-up for in the following year.
- A maximum of 30% of the set target can be gained in areas not related to the professional specialty.
Average Processing Time
1 working day
Who Can Apply
- Licensed Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwives, Traditional & Complementary & Alternative Medicine)
- Evidence of attending/completing the claimed CPD activity
- Fill and submit online application
- DHA review
- CPD Points are added to the professional's account
- Sheryan portal
- DHA mobile app
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- CPD provider must not be Blacklisted
- Professional's account must not be blacklisted, revoked