Update CPD Points
This service allows Healthcare Professionals to view, manage and update CPD points related to their respective categories which is required to maintain their licenses. If the applicant overachieves their CPD targets for the year, they are eligible to carry forward 10 CPD points to the following year. If the applicant underachieves their CPD targets for the year, then the CPD points must be made up in the following year.
Average Processing Time
1 working day
Who Can Apply
- Licensed Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwives, Traditional & Complementary & Alternative Medicine)
- Evidence of attending/completing the claimed CPD activity
- Fill and submit online application
- DHA review
- CPD Points are added to the professional's account
- Sheryan portal
- DHA mobile app
- View the service detailed User Guide
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- CPD provider must not be Blacklisted
- Professional's account must not be blacklisted, revoked