Request Good Standing Certificate
This service allows current or previously licensed DHA Healthcare Professionals to request for Good Standing Certificates. The certificate can be retrieved from the application located in the professional account closed applications section.
Average Processing Time
5 working days
Who Can Apply
- Current or previously DHA licensed Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwives, Traditional & Complementary & Alternative Medicine).
- Healthcare professionals must be licensed with DHA for at least 3 months in order to be eligible to apply to this service.
- Healthcare Professionals licensed by DHA in private Healthcare Facilities before 1999 will not be issued Good Standing Certificates.
- Pay outstanding fines (if applicable)
- Valid passport copy (if not up to date in the system)
- End of Service Letter (for Government healthcare professionals)
- Fill and submit online application
- Pay required fees
- DHA review
- GSC letter is generated and a copy is emailed to other recipient (upon the professional's request in the application)
- Sheryan portal
- DHA mobile app
- View the service detailed User Guide
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- Professionals must have an active DHA license for more than 3 months
- Professionals who are currently revoked/ suspended, or have been revoked/ suspended, under investigation or received other decisions (e.g. reassessment ,violation warning or undertaking letter) in the past two years, a Certificate of Current Status will be issued instead of GSC
- Professional must not have unpaid outstanding fines