Raise License Cancelation Issues
This service allows Healthcare Professionals to request license cancellation in case the facility refuses to cancel their license. Cancelling the Full-time license will result in changing the status of the Part-time license from "Active" to "Inactive".
Average Processing Time
5 working days
Who Can Apply
- Licensed Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwife, Complementary Alternative Medicine).
- Pay outstanding fines (if applicable)
- Proof of Resignation Letter / written notification submission to the facility and
- One of the following documents:
- Employment Visa cancellation
- Labor Card cancellation from previous health facility
- Labor Card under the new health facility
- New employment visa under the new health facility
- Temporary permission to work in the new health facility from Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE) along with filing an official labor dispute
- Fill and submit online application form
- DHA review and action
- View the service detailed User Guide
- In case of no official legal binding (e.g. contract, labor card or employment visa) between the health facility and concerned professional, the request will be granted
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- The request for professional license cancellation should be submitted online. Verbal or hard copy requests shall be denied.