New Facility License
This service allows individuals and holding companies to request for a new healthcare facility License in the Emirate of Dubai under the jurisdiction of DHA. The license must later be activated through the Activate Facility License service in order to start operating. Through this service, the facility can request to add add-ons which include: home healthcare, telehealth, 24 hour facility, pharmacy delivery, pharmacy drive-thru, clinical training service, mobile unit (depending on the facility category, different add-ons are permitted).
Average Processing Time
10 working days
Who Can Apply
- Investors and Delegated Representatives
- Obtaining a trade license before applying to this service is optional.
- Owner/ Partners valid passport copies (and Emirates ID if applicable)
- Engineering Layout from an engineering/design company
- Prepare facility proposal to be filled in the application form
- Trade license (if available)
- Commercial Property Use NOC in case the location is classified as residential (if applicable)
- Fill and submit online application
- Pay required fees
- DHA review
- Approved requests are issued with inactive facility licenses
- View the service detailed User Guide
- After your application is approved, if you have been required to obtain a FANR license, download those 2 forms (form 1, form 2) and fill the one covering your radiology equipment. Follow the steps in the email that was sent to the facility email address in order to obtain your initial approval for using radiology equipment before applying for the activate facility license service.
- Self-inspection checklists
- Please see the link below related to Health Facility Guidelines
- Draft applications that are inactive for over 3 months will be cleared from the account. A 15 day reminder will be sent to the registered email.
- Applicant needs to have consent from the facility owners to apply for the service