Self Assessment Tool
This service allows applicants to verify whether they meet the Unified Healthcare Professional Requirments (PQR) to work in a DHA licensed healthcare facility. After completion of the self-assessment tool, if the outcome result stated was "not eligible", you may still apply for a manual review of your qualifications.
Average Processing Time
* 1 Working day for manual review
Who Can Apply
- Prospective Healthcare Professionals Looking to get Licensed by DHA (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwives, Traditional & Complementary & Alternative Medicine)
Required Documents (For Manual Review)
For automated review, no documents are required. If you request a manual review of your application, the following documents are required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid passport copy
- Educational qualifications
- Experience certificates
- License / registration
- Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- Logbook for surgical specialties
To begin automated eligibility check, click on the green button at the bottom of the screen. If you request a manual review at the end of the automated eligibility check, you will require to:
- Fill and submit online application
- Pay required fees
- DHA review
* Free for the automated assessment you're about to do.
If you request a Manual Review after that however, it will cost AED 200.