DHA registration is a confirmation that the healthcare professional fulfills the requirements for the applied position (Category, title and specialty). It is valid for one year where a health facility should activate it into a license in order for the professional to start clinical practice. Maintaining an active registration secures the approved position without the need for re-assessment (providing there is no discontinuity in practice), in addition to being listed in Dubai Medical Registry.
Average Processing Time
1 working day
Who Can Apply
- Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Dentists, Allied Healthcare, Nurses/Midwives, Traditional & Complementary & Alternative Medicine) who are not yet registered with DHA.
- Submit required documents to the Primary Source Verification (PSV) Agency and receive verification result
- Pass any required Computer Based Testing (CBT) assessments.
- Recent passport size photo
- Passport copy
- Logbook for surgical specialties
- Complete Self Assessment Tool service.
- Complete the Primary Source Verification (PSV) through the Dataflow website and Pass any Computer Based Testing (CBT) assessments (if required) through Prometric.
- Fill, link and submit online application for this service.
- Pay required fees.
- DHA reviews the application and provides result (Approve, Reject or Return for more information). Depending on the professional position, DHA may require an oral assessment.
- Pass oral assessment (if required)
- In case of approval and passing oral assessment (if required), the registration will be issued and the professional will automatically become part of the Dubai Medical Registry.